Pattaizer is a free software application from the Editors subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English, Dutch, French, German and it was last updated on 2014-12-24. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Do for free what professional applications do: paint pictures from patterns. It has a vast palette of creating photorealistic effects from any picture or photograph. Including changing patterns and create video footage. Nine predefined patterns and a healthy dose of user interactive creativity will result in unusual pictures. It's freeware from the makers of Mosaizer Pro and Textaizer Pro.
Features of Pattaizer:
- generate 18 different types of patterns
- generate patterns on bitmaps and text
- different file formats can be used (bmp, jpg, emf, wmf, ico, gif, png)
- 4 different languages are supported (UK, NL, D, F)
- projects to save and re-load favourite settings
- text bitmaps for patterns can be made in the application itself
- use scripts to create sequence of pattern changes
- apply scripts to create video's of changing patterns on any bitmap
- save the patterns as a wire-frame or as the final resulting picture bitmap
- each pattern has variety of dedicated and effective controls to manipulate the pattern
- the size multiplier to generate huge patterns (no program limit to size, but merely the available RAM of the PC)
- apply 3D effects to enhance the pattern result
- use of source masks to filter out any part of the bitmap that does not need to be 'pattaized'
- the well-know user friendly interface with a one-click start to see the effects
Pattaizer (version 3.0) has a file size of 10.64 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 132 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.